ORDER AND DELIVERY TERMS
We reserve the right to adjust the price of the product after ordering in the event that there is a clear mistake in the pricing and the price may be considered to be abnormally low in relation to the general price level (Article 32 Finnish "Oikeustoimilaki").
- Shipping is done by Finnish Post. Purchase is paid by using the payment buttons in the webshop (bank buttons, card payments, Klarna invoice, Klarna Installment).
- Orders will be shipped in 1-3 business days after the purchase, you will receive notification when your order is shipped with tracking information.
TERMS OF CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- Orders from the webstore have a 14-day cancellation and exchange right from the date of receipt. Weekends and holidays are included in the 14-day calculation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to indicate the date shipment received, for example by a receipt from the Post office when you pickup your package.
- The customer must keep the product received intact and unabated until the customer decides to keep the item. A product shall not be used or package opened.
- If the customer gives the company name when ordering, the buyer is considered to be the company. In this case, it is worth remembering that the right of cancelling the purchase is not valid.
- Returns are subject to a charge. We do not reimburse the cost of sending and returning the product. Only product value is returnet to customer. The customer returns the product to us by any means he wants to use (Post, Parcel service etc).
- If the customer cancels the order, Hookbills Oy will refund the product price to the customer. Shipping costs are non-refundable. The refund will be made to the IBAN bank account specified by the customer within three (3) business days after Hookbills Oy receives the returned product(s)