- Hookbills Oy
- Finnish Business ID 3007725-2 (EU VAT: FI30077252)
- Kaaritie 42
- 37600 Valkeakoski, Finland
- Tel. +358 50 333 9079
Contact person responsible for the register
- Aleksi Forss
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone number: +358400746588
- Our customer service will respond to any questions or feedback that you might have about the registry within (2) business days after receiving the message.
Name of the register
- Hookbills Oy's customer register.
Purpose of processing personal data
- The purpose of the processing is to manage the customer relationship, to fulfill the rights and obligations of the customer and Hookbills Oy (hereinafter Hookbills) and to process personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Act for purposes related to the online services. In addition to the customer's basic information, information is collected about contracts and use of the services. Hookbills does not disclose information to third parties.
Content of the register
The register may contain customer information according to the following grouping:
- Email address
- Cell Phone number
- Company and position
- Business address information
Regular sources of registry information
- The register is compiled from the Hookbills customer information system. The register contains information provided by the customer himself.
- Except as required by the authorities, the Registrar will not disclose Customer's personal data to third parties.
Storage and deletion of data
- The data retention period is five years.
- The data is stored only in the EU / EEA area.
- Data may be deleted at Customer's request or due to termination of Customer Relationship.
Registry security principles
- Personal information is kept confidential by the Hookbills hardware on which the registry is located. The equipment is protected by a firewall and other necessary technical measures
Rights of the data subject
Your right to access the information
- You are entitled to a copy of your personal data under the law of the Privacy Regulation. There is no prescribed format for submitting a request. If necessary, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity.
- If you submit a claim online, we will provide the information in a commonly used electronic format. In principle, the execution of requests is free of charge, but under certain conditions, we may charge you the administrative costs of taking the action requested of you to refuse to perform the requested action.
Your right to rectify this information and to be forgotten
- With certain exceptions, the Privacy Regulation guarantees you the right to rectify your data and the right to erase your data, the so-called right to be forgotten.
- You also have the right to revoke your informed consent. In this case, you may request us to remove information about you from our systems. Unless there are other legitimate grounds for processing personal data, we will delete the data.
- If your partner is in the process of correcting or deleting your information, we will ask them to do the same.
Your right to transfer data from one system to another
- According to the regulation, you have the right to transfer data between systems. In practice, you have the right to receive personal information about you in a commonly used form of transmission and to pass it on to another controller. The right requires that the processing is based on consent or agreement and that the processing is done automatically.
Your right to object to processing, automatic decision making and profiling
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of your personal circumstances. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, such as profiling, which has legal effects on you or which significantly affects you.
You have the right to be notified of a personal data breach
- It is our responsibility to personally report personal data breaches to those individuals whose data is affected. Justice comes into effect if the violation is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the individual, for example through identity theft, payment fraud or other criminal activity.
050 333 9079